Penne alla Vodka this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, penne alla vodka. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penne alla Vodka is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Penne alla Vodka is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have penne alla vodka using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne alla Vodka:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 pinch of hot pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 cup of vodka.
- Make ready 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get of Fresh basil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated parmiggiano reggiano.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 pound of uncooked penne pasta.
Steps to make Penne alla Vodka:
- In a non stick pan over medium heat, sauté the onion in the olive oil for 5 to 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, add the hot pepper flakes, oregano and stir to combine. Add the vodka and cook until it’s reduced by half..
- Add the crushed tomatoes and reduce the heat to low, cook partially uncovered for 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Meanwhile fill a large pot with water add in a generous sprinkle of salt and bring it to a boil..
- After the 45 minutes season the sauce to taste and add the heavy cream. Turn the heat up to medium and let it cook uncovered for 8 to 9 minutes. This is the perfect time to add the pasta to the salted boiling water..
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce, turn the heat off and add a few fresh basil leaves and the grated parmiggiano. Stir to combine and serve right away..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food penne alla vodka recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Penne alla Vodka Recipe Video: