Herbal coffee this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, herbal coffee. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Herbal coffee is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Herbal coffee is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook herbal coffee using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Herbal coffee:
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 4-5 string of mint leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of dry ginger powder.
Instructions to make Herbal coffee:
- Take water in a pan & boil it on a gas..
- Add grated ginger, mint leaves, 1 tsp coffee powder in it..
- Boil it for 5 mins..
- Add the ingredients ginger powder, black pepper, black salt, lemon juice in a cup..
- Pour into boiling coffee water in it..
- Drink this herbal coffee fast when it's in a hot or some warm condition. It is very much useful for the person who is suffering from cold and cough..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food herbal coffee recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Herbal coffee Recipe Video: