Mojito this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mojito. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mojito is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mojito is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mojito:
- Prepare 10 of fresh mint leaves (use peppermint, it is the good one!).
- Make ready 1 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar, or to taste.
- Make ready 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Take 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- Take 1/2 cup of club soda.
Steps to make Mojito:
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice..
- Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mojito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mojito Recipe Video: