Dutch Baby Pancake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, dutch baby pancake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dutch Baby Pancake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Dutch Baby Pancake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dutch baby pancake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dutch Baby Pancake:
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 20 g of flour.
- Take 40 mL of milk.
- Get 5 g of sugar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract to taste.
- Take 15 g of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Dutch Baby Pancake:
- Preheat the oven to 220⁰C.
- Combine all ingredients except butter and mix with a whisk until smooth. Avoid clumps..
- Place butter in a heavy 20cm skillet and place in the oven. As soon as the butter has melted (watch it so it does not burn) add the batter to the pan..
- Return pan to the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until the pancake is puffed and golden. Lower oven temperature to 150⁰C and bake five minutes longer..
- Top with a bit of sugar and lemon juice while it's warm. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dutch baby pancake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe Video: