Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, maple moonshine butter milk syrup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook maple moonshine butter milk syrup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup:
- Prepare 16 cups of sugar.
- Take 4 cups of butter milk.
- Get 4 cups of butterscotch moonshine.
- Prepare 2 pounds of melted butter.
- Make ready 4 oz of corn syrup.
- Take 4 oz of maple extract.
Instructions to make Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup:
- In you largest pot, combine butter, sugar, corn syurp, and buttermilk. Stir until sugar is disolved..
- Warm to simmer on med heat or the milk will scorch. Once warm add moonshine, and maple extract..
- Let cool slightly and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food maple moonshine butter milk syrup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup Recipe Video: