West Indies Curry this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, west indies curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
West Indies Curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. West Indies Curry is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have west indies curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make West Indies Curry:
- Take 1 pound of chicken breast or breast cutlets.
- Make ready 1 of large onion.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark rum.
- Make ready 1 can of coconut milk.
- Make ready 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Get 3 of thai peppers (habanero or jalapeño also work).
- Get 3 bunches of thai pepper.
- Prepare of Salt for seasoning.
- Get 2 tablespoons of thai red curry paste.
Instructions to make West Indies Curry:
- In a large ziplock leave the following refrigerated overnight or for at least 2 hrs. Slice the chicken into 1.5 inch dices (about 7 per breast). Chop half the large onion in big chunks, 2 thai peppers, half a cup of dark rum, 2 of the 4 garlic cloves tiny chopped and half of the lemongrass stalks..
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Only remove the chicken from the ziplock fry until cooked (aprox 7-10 min). Season chicken with salt..
- In a different pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add half a cut onion (julienned) and the rest of the garlic and lemongrass. Aprox 3-5 min, bring to a simmer..
- Add the cooked chicken and 3/4 of the coconut milk, thai basil leaves into the pan with the veggies, cook for 2 min and then add the red curry paste. Bring down temperature stir and cook for an extra 5 minutes..
- Serve with alone or with Jasmine rice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food west indies curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
West Indies Curry Recipe Video: