Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fish bastilla in filo dough. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fish bastilla in filo dough using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- Prepare of filo dough (toko).
- Get of fish cocktail: like shrimps, mussels, lobster, white fish etc (frozen or.
- Get of fresh about 400 gr).
- Make ready of rice mie (package).
- Get of green olives (sliced in rings).
- Make ready of coriander (to you're tast).
- Make ready of spices: paprika, ginger,chili or black peper, salt, cinnamin, curry.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of butter (about 200 gr melted).
- Get of garlic (cut in pieces).
Steps to make Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- Take a baking tray (i prefer the 24 cm tray) and cover the bottom with butter so the filo dough will not stick. Pour some hot cooked water over the rice mie and let it week for about 5 minutes. meanwhile put some olive oil in a baking pan and bake the garlic but not brown, then add the fish, spices, olive parts and mie. Let it cook on a slow fire for about 7-10 minutes and then let it cool off. When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and.
- When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and cover the sheet with the melted butter. Then take another sheet of filo, put in on the first layer and cover it again with butter. You repeat that 5 of 6 times for a solid bottom. Then add the fish and mie and cover it with another 4-5 layers of filo each covered in butter. Place the upper sheets over the bottom sheets like a package. Cover the top with the rest of the butter. Bake in a pre-heated over for about 25 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fish bastilla in filo dough recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough Recipe Video: