Cambozola and Mushroom Soup this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, cambozola and mushroom soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cambozola and Mushroom Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Cambozola and Mushroom Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cambozola and mushroom soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Take 1-1 oz. of packet assorted dried mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 lb of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Take 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Get 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Take 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Take 2 cups of cold water.
- Make ready 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 100 g of cambozola, rind removed.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Bloom the dried mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for 20 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and give them a quick rinse. Chop any large pieces into bite-sized chunks. Strain the blooming water (now mushroom broth) through a coffee filter to remove any sediment, and set it aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add all the mushrooms. Fry until the water the mushrooms give off evaporates and they take on a bit of golden colour. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Stir the shallots and garlic into the pot and continue frying 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Pour in the brandy. Let cook until most of the brandy has been absorbed, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour and stir for 1 minute to coat..
- Add the thyme, mushroom broth, chicken stock, and 2 cups cold water to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Fish the thyme sprigs out of the pot. Break the cambozola into chunks and add it a little at a time to the pot, stirring to melt it in. Remove any big pieces of mold that float to the top; they'll turn rubbery. When all the cheese has melted, turn off the heat and stir in the cream to finish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cambozola and mushroom soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cambozola and Mushroom Soup Recipe Video: