Whisky Orange Lamb this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, whisky orange lamb. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whisky Orange Lamb is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Whisky Orange Lamb is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have whisky orange lamb using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whisky Orange Lamb:
- Make ready 250 gm of lamb.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Greek yoghurt.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready Half of small Spanish onion.
- Make ready 1 piece of ginger.
- Take leaves of Some dill.
- Make ready of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Make ready of Orange peel.
- Make ready of Strawberries.
- Take of Fried onions.
- Get 15 ml of Jack Daniel's Whiskey.
- Get of Greens (broccoli, beans, carrot).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Whisky Orange Lamb:
- Marinate the lamb with some olive oil, dill, salt,pepper, Greek yoghurt and thinly cut orange peel. Use some cinnamon and chilli as per taste. Let it rest for 15 mins.
- Place a pan on stove and let it heat.
- Put some olive oil and let it sit for a 10-15 seconds.
- Place the marinated lamb on pan.
- Place the onion, smashed garlic clove and sliced ginger on pan.
- Sprinkle 15 ml Jack Daniel's Whiskey (or any Irish whiskey of choice).
- Let one side cook until golden brown.
- Turn the lamb and cook until golden brown.
- When cooked, place on a plate.
- Sprinkle fried onions around the lamb on plate.
- Skewer fresh strawberry on the chopstick for garnish.
- Sprinkle some Italian herbs for garnish.
- Stir-fry greens and serve with the lamb.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food whisky orange lamb recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Whisky Orange Lamb Recipe Video: