Gingerbread mousse (Lebkuchenmousse) this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gingerbread mousse (lebkuchenmousse). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gingerbread mousse (Lebkuchenmousse) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Gingerbread mousse (Lebkuchenmousse) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gingerbread mousse (lebkuchenmousse) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gingerbread mousse (Lebkuchenmousse):
- Get 3 packages of Lebkuchen (about 24-30 pieces).
- Take 1 jar (680 ml) of pickled morello cherries (Schattenmorellen).
- Get 500 ml of cream (30 % fat).
- Get 3 tbsp of rum or cherry brandy (or liquid from pickled cherries).
Steps to make Gingerbread mousse (Lebkuchenmousse):
- Please take the gingerbread/Lebkuchen out of their package three days in advance (!) and let them dry or take left over Lebkuchen. Break them into pieces and put in a bowl..
- Sprinkle them with rum or cherry brandy or with three tbsp of the liquid of the pickled cherries for a non-alcoholic version, let sit for a moment. In the mean time drain liquid from the pickled cherries (it is very yummy if you like to drink it). Mingle cherries with the soaked crumbs and let sit for a while..
- Whip cream until it forms peaks and scramble with the crumble-cherry-mix. Stir until it forms a homogenous mixture. This might take a while but you can pause and the the cream be soaked up by the crumbles..
- This might take a while but you can pause and the the cream be soaked up by the crumbles. Decorate with chocolate sprinkles and put in the fridge until you serve it. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food gingerbread mousse (lebkuchenmousse) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Gingerbread mousse (Lebkuchenmousse) Recipe Video: