Chipotle shrimp this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chipotle shrimp. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chipotle shrimp is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chipotle shrimp is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chipotle shrimp using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle shrimp:
- Prepare 1 of regular size bag frozen raw shrimp with no tails.
- Get 3 of ish the olive oil divided.
- Make ready 1/2-1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- Make ready 3 of green onions.
- Get of S& p to taste.
- Take of Garlic powder to taste (optional).
- Take 1/2 c of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño minced.
- Prepare of Chipotle sauce.
- Take 1/4 c of mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 (7 oz) of can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 of tsp-1 TBs minced garlic.
- Get Dash of salt.
Steps to make Chipotle shrimp:
- Chipotle sauce: Put all the ingredients in a blender & blend until smooth.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saute pan on medium heat. Add the shrimp, some s&p & garlic powder and saute for 3-4 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through and opaque. Remove them to a bowl. In that same pan, add another tablespoon of olive oil and add the bell pepper and saute for 3-4minutes. Then add the garlic, white parts of the green onion, salt and pepper. Stir for another 2 minutes..
- I switched to a sauce pan. Pour in the chipotle sauce and milk and stir to combine. Then add the shrimp back to the pan to warm through. Add jalapeños as well. Stir. Move heat to low and let sit for a few minutes. Garnish with green onions. Best served over pasta or white rice..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chipotle shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chipotle shrimp Recipe Video: