Chicken Feet and Fermented Bamboo Shoot Red Curry this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chicken feet and fermented bamboo shoot red curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Feet and Fermented Bamboo Shoot Red Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Feet and Fermented Bamboo Shoot Red Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken feet and fermented bamboo shoot red curry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Feet and Fermented Bamboo Shoot Red Curry:
- Take 750 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 Kg. of Chicken Feet.
- Take 400 g of Bamboo Shoot (see tip).
- Make ready 300 g of Chicken blood jelly.
- Make ready 750 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar.
- Get 5 of Kefir Lime Leaves Shredded.
- Get 1 cup of Sweet Basil.
Instructions to make Chicken Feet and Fermented Bamboo Shoot Red Curry:
- Pour 500 ml. coconut milk and 750ml. water into a pot, medium heat until boiling. Put the chicken feet and boil for 45 mins..
- In another pot, pour 250 ml. coconut milk and cook with medium heat until coconut oil started to come out, put in the red chilli paste til aromatic..
- Put the chicken feet and stir in with the curry paste then add blood jelly fermented bamboo shoot shredded kefir lime leave, pour in the coconut milk stock from chicken feet first boiling, season with fish sauce, coconut sugar..
- When the curry comes to a boil, turn off the heat, add sweet basil leaves, stir in and it's done..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken feet and fermented bamboo shoot red curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken Feet and Fermented Bamboo Shoot Red Curry Recipe Video: