Greek Yogurt and Lime Cupcakes with Berries Jam and Cream Cheese Frosting this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, greek yogurt and lime cupcakes with berries jam and cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Yogurt and Lime Cupcakes with Berries Jam and Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Greek Yogurt and Lime Cupcakes with Berries Jam and Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook greek yogurt and lime cupcakes with berries jam and cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Yogurt and Lime Cupcakes with Berries Jam and Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take of Lime and Greek Yogurt Cupcakes.
- Make ready 90 g of All-purpose flour.
- Make ready 80 g of White Sugar.
- Make ready 75 g of Butter.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 60 ml of Greek yogurt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of lime zest.
- Take of Berries Jam.
- Prepare 150 g of Fresh or frozen raspberries, strawberries, boysenberries combined.
- Make ready 15 g of Sugar.
- Take 10 ml of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 150 g of Cream cheese room temp or about 10 minutes out the refrigerator.
- Make ready 75 g of Butter softened.
- Make ready 75 g of Powdered sugar sifted.
- Make ready of Zest of 1 lime.
Steps to make Greek Yogurt and Lime Cupcakes with Berries Jam and Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C..
- Sift flour, baking powder, lime zest, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat butter at medium-high speed for about 5 minutes or until pale and fluffy. Add sugar and continue beating a few minutes until creamy..
- Add egg and continue beating..
- Add half of the flour mixture and beat to incorporate, then add the greek yogurt and then the remaining flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat on low speed until smooth..
- Divide the mixture evenly into cupcake pan filling each cupcake liner to the edge (use an ice cream scoop to transfer the batter into the cupcake liner or weigh 50-53g per large cupcake liner)..
- Bake for 18 minutes or until just beginning to brown on top. Remove from oven and let cool completely on a rack..
- Berries Jam: 1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and cook at medium high temperature until it boils. Whisk constantly. 2. Cook at slow temperature 10 minutes more. 3. Let cool. Set aside..
- Cream Cheese Frosting: 1. Beat butter until pale and fluffy. 2. Add powdered sugar. Beat at medium speed about 4-6 minutes. 3. Add cream cheese and lime zest, beat for 1 minute..
- Decorate the cupcakes: make a little hole in the center of each cupcake using a round tip and fill it with the cooled berries jam; then spoon the cream cheese frosting into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe the frosting using a spiraling motion onto the cupcakes in a large swirl..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek yogurt and lime cupcakes with berries jam and cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Greek Yogurt and Lime Cupcakes with Berries Jam and Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe Video: