Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, quince tart (pasta frola). It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quince tart (pasta frola) using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quince Tart (Pasta Frola):
- Prepare 275 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 100 grams of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (1 lemon).
- Get 120 grams of butter, cold.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vodka, plain or citron (or milk).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 500 grams of quince paste.
- Prepare of Shredded coconut (optional).
Instructions to make Quince Tart (Pasta Frola):
- Put dry ingredients in a food processor. Zest the lemon on top of the mixture to catch the zest and the (lemon peel) oil. Pulse to combine..
- Add the cold butter in cubes or slices and pulse the food processor until mixture resembles small crumbs (approx. 5 pulses)..
- Beat 1 egg, vodka and vanilla in a small bowl..
- Incorporate egg mixture to food processor. Pulse until a ball is formed (approx. 15 pulses)..
- Form a thick disc, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for an hour..
- Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch pan. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix quince paste and 3 or 4 tablespoons of hot water with a fork, until paste is smooth and spreadable. Set aside..
- Take dough out of the fridge, cut 2/3 and put the other 1/3 back in the fridge. It’s easier to work with this dough when it’s cold..
- Roll dough into a circle of roughly an inch wider than the pan. Place on pan..
- Cut the extra dough and add to the 1/3 dough in the fridge. Put pan in the fridge for 10 mins..
- Remove pan from fridge. Spread quince paste on dough. If desired, sprinkle some shredded coconut over the quince..
- Preheat conventional oven to 375 degrees F (or convection oven to 350 degrees F)..
- Take remaining dough out of the fridge, roll into an oblong shape of 1/8-inch thickness and cut 1/2-inch-wide strips. Work quickly so dough stays cool. I like to work on a sheet that has been in the refrigerator..
- Make a lattice..
- Cut the overhanging strips. Beat the other egg and paint with it the lattice. Bake for 30 mins. The remaining dough makes a tasty cookie when baked for 10 minutes next to the tart..
- Let cool. Serve at room temperature..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food quince tart (pasta frola) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Quince Tart (Pasta Frola) Recipe Video: