Balushai this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, balushai. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Balushai is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Balushai is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have balushai using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balushai:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Take of 1 tsp Baking Powder.
- Take of 1/2 cup Water.
- Get of 2 cup Ghee or Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For Sugar Syrup:.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Orange food color.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Balushai:
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt & ghee together..
- Slowly start adding water & make a crumbly yet soft dough..
- Cover & rest the dough for 20 minutes. Do not skip this step..
- Make 16 round balls & make a hole in each (like donuts)..
- Start frying the sweets in low flame. They will slowly start to get bigger. Turn to make sure both sides are equally done. Frying takes about 20-25 mins. Do not rush in frying otherwise they will remain raw in the middle..
- Meanwhile, make the sugar syrup & let it cool. Balushai needs a thick syrup so the key is to get one string consistency..
- Soak the just fried balushai in sugar syrup. Dip them for 3-5 mins..
- Take the sugar dipped balushai & coat them in mawa. This step is optional but tastes great. Sprinkle some pistachios and you’re done!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food balushai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Balushai Recipe Video: