Glazed Ham this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, glazed ham. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Glazed Ham is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Glazed Ham is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook glazed ham using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Ham:
- Get 1 of smoked ham (at least 10 pounds).
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/2 cup of grape jelly.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare tsp of ginger.
- Make ready of dry mustard...for rub.
- Make ready cup of coca-cola.
- Prepare cup of oj.
- Take of aluminum foil (to cover meat).
- Get 1 medium of size bowl.
Steps to make Glazed Ham:
- Wash ham....
- Put dry mustard all over ham....
- Boil all ingredients until you boiling point...stirring occasionally....
- Transfer glaze into bowl....
- Pour some of glaze onto ham... (enough so juice can remain in the bottom while cooking)....
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees; cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Cook ham just like directions on original pack... (I cooked my 9.89lb. ham for 4 hours and 25 minutes)...basting every 30 minutes....
- During last 1 hour, turn oven to 400°F.. basting every 15 minutes or so....
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food glazed ham recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Glazed Ham Recipe Video: