Bloody Mary and oysters this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, bloody mary and oysters. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bloody Mary and oysters is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bloody Mary and oysters is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bloody mary and oysters using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bloody Mary and oysters:
- Get 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 4 cups of tomato juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready A few of drops of Tabasco.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground pepper.
- Get of Ice.
- Get 4 of oysters.
- Get 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Lemon zest.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- Get stalk of Celery.
Steps to make Bloody Mary and oysters:
- Mix the vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a cocktail shaker and shake..
- To prepare the oysters, emulsify the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, lemon juice, lemon zest and the water left over from the oysters in a bowl. Mix with a whisk and serve over the oysters..
- Serve the Bloody Mary in a glass with ice cubes and a celery stalk together with the oysters. Add a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to enhance the flavors..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bloody mary and oysters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bloody Mary and oysters Recipe Video: