Instant Pot Filipino Bistek this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot filipino bistek. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Filipino Bistek is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Filipino Bistek is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot filipino bistek using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Filipino Bistek:
- Get 1 lb. of Beef sirloin thinly sliced.
- Get 5 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Make ready 4 pieces of calamansi or 1 lemon (juiced).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Make ready 3 pieces of yellow onion sliced into rings.
- Make ready 4 tbsp. of canola oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Filipino Bistek:
- Pound whole beef slices with a meat mallet or use the back of a large kitchen knife or cleaver. The pounding can help tenderize the meat even more. Marinate the beef slices with the calamansi juice (or lemon), soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Press [SAUTE] on NORMAL level on the Instant Pot. Once HOT, pour in oil and add white onions. Saute until slightly soft..
- Add marinated beef slices, marinade and beef broth to the pot. Press CANCEL..
- Close the lid, seal the valve to SEALING, and press pressure function. Set pressure level to HIGH and adjust time to 13 mins..
- When the cooking cycle is done, Quick Release pressure and open the lid. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot filipino bistek recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Instant Pot Filipino Bistek Recipe Video: