Lemon Drop Martini this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lemon drop martini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Drop Martini is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lemon Drop Martini is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lemon drop martini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Take 2 oz of blueberry vodka.
- Take 1 oz of lemoncello.
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of triple sec.
- Make ready 1/2 ounce of lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best).
- Take 5 of fresh blueberries.
- Get cubes of Ice.
- Take of Optional lemon zest twist.
Steps to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Grab a cocktail shaker and a shot glass. Roll your lemon on counter before you squeeze juice out with a lemon juicer.
- Grab the rest of your ingredients and measure out into shot glass and pour into cocktail shaker (because it was for two We just doubled the recipe) next add some ice and shake (20 - 25 seconds).
- Note* You can either put the blueberries in when you shake or add afterward. It gives a different look..
- Once you are done shaking for 20 to 25 seconds. Strain it and Pour into Martini glass and either add lemon twist or some blueberries and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food lemon drop martini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemon Drop Martini Recipe Video: