Matcha Hotteok [Green Tea Pancake] this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, matcha hotteok [green tea pancake]. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Matcha Hotteok [Green Tea Pancake] is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Matcha Hotteok [Green Tea Pancake] is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have matcha hotteok [green tea pancake] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Hotteok [Green Tea Pancake]:
- Make ready 240 ml (1 cup) of warm water.
- Take 26 g (2 tbsp) of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready 5 g (2 tsp) of instant yeast.
- Take 280 g (2 cups) of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 6 g (2 tsp) of matcha powder / Japanese green tea.
- Get 2 g (1/2 tsp) of salt.
- Take 14 g (1 tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Take 99 g (1/2 cup) of light or dark brown sugar.
- Get 30 g (4 tbsp) of chopped walnuts or peanuts.
Instructions to make Matcha Hotteok [Green Tea Pancake]:
- In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar into warm water, then briefly stir with spatula or wooden spoon to combine..
- Add flour, matcha, salt and vegetable oil. Mix well then knead for about 2 minutes in the bowl. Cover and let rest for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- To make the filling, simply combine brown sugar and chopped nuts. Set aside..
- After dough has doubled in size, punch out any air from the dough and transfer to a generously-floured surface. This dough is easy to work with as long as we put enough flour whenever it gets sticky..
- Divide dough into 12 pieces. Flatten each piece into a round disk, then put 1 tbsp of the sugar mixture in the middle of the disk. Gather the edges together and pinch to seal tight..
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Place dough with the sealed side down onto pan. Flatten it by pressing down with a spatula or any flat tool..
- Flip over after the bottom is cooked to golden brown. Flatten again and cook until it browns. Remove from pan. Best served while sugar syrup is still warm inside..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food matcha hotteok [green tea pancake] recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Matcha Hotteok [Green Tea Pancake] Recipe Video: