Beef Fajitas this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, beef fajitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Fajitas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Beef Fajitas is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef fajitas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Fajitas:
- Get 1 lbs of top sirloin or flank steak, cut very thinly.
- Make ready 2-3 of bell peppers.
- Get 1 of sweet onion.
- Make ready 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Make ready of Cilantro.
- Get of Fajita or taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Beef Fajitas:
- Mix minced garlic, a little bit of chopped cilantro leaves, 1-2 tbs of olive oil, juice from 1 lime and 1/2 pack of fajita seasoning. Marinate meat in this marinade for at least 30 min, up to 24 hours..
- Cut the onion to big wedges and fry in a little bit of oil..
- Meanwhile cut bell peppers, add them to onions and fry a few more minutes. Add chopped cilantro and fajita seasoning to taste..
- Fry on high heat or grill marinated beef a few minutes on each side..
- Cut meat into thin strips, add to peppers and onions, mix and adjust seasoning..
- Enjoy with flour tortillas and sides of your choice..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food beef fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef Fajitas Recipe Video: