Herbal Green Tea this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, herbal green tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Herbal Green Tea is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Herbal Green Tea is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook herbal green tea using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Herbal Green Tea:
- Prepare 2.5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare 10 of lemon grass.
- Take 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
- Get 6 of peppercorn.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Make ready 1 of green tea bag.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice or as per sourness needed.
Steps to make Herbal Green Tea:
- In a pot add water and black pepper. Put it to boil. Add lemon grass, basil and grated ginger. Bring it to boil. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- Add cinnamon powder and boil for couple of minutes. Add green tea bag and boil for a minute. Add lemon juice and switch off the heat..
- Strain the tea in serving cups with strainer..
- Enjoy piping hot herbal green tea and get refreshed..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food herbal green tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Herbal Green Tea Recipe Video: