Orange Peel Green Tea this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, orange peel green tea. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orange Peel Green Tea is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Orange Peel Green Tea is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have orange peel green tea using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Peel Green Tea:
- Get 1 of Orange Peel.
- Get 1/4 spoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 pack of Green Tea.
- Make ready 1 Spoon of Honey.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Water.
Instructions to make Orange Peel Green Tea:
- Do not throw orange peels.. make orange peel tea using it.
- Boil 1 cup of water and add orange peels and 1 piece of orange to it and leave for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add in 1/4 spoon Cumin and Green Tea pack and boil for 5 Minutes.. Cumin helps in Good digestion.
- The water is reduced to half with full essential nutrients.
- Strain the hot orange peel water tea by using a steel filter.
- Add 1 Spoon Honey to it and mix well.
- Very Effective orange peel green tea is ready and have it hot for effective and quick weight loss with good nutrients.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food orange peel green tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Orange Peel Green Tea Recipe Video: