Vodka Sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vodka sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vodka Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Vodka Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vodka sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Sauce:
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 1 (28 oz) of can plum tomatoes chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vodka.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Vodka Sauce:
- Melt butter with oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook until no liquid remains. Stir frequently (about 20 min).
- Add cream, vodka and red pepper and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 min.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Tip: vodka sauce is best served with a tubular dried pasta such as penne, rigatoni, or even gnocchi!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vodka sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vodka Sauce Recipe Video: