Cheese Tortelloni and Parmesan Meatball this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheese tortelloni and parmesan meatball. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Tortelloni and Parmesan Meatball is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Cheese Tortelloni and Parmesan Meatball is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheese tortelloni and parmesan meatball using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Tortelloni and Parmesan Meatball:
- Make ready 10 oz of Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 oz of Thai Basil.
- Prepare 4 oz of Fresh Mozzarella.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Ciabatta.
- Prepare 14 oz of Marinara Sauce.
- Take 6 oz of Green Beans.
- Make ready 9 oz of Cheese Tortelloni.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Take of Salt and Pepper to season.
Instructions to make Cheese Tortelloni and Parmesan Meatball:
- Just wrecked tap position and preheat oven to 425°. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil..
- Pick basil leaves from stems; minced half the leaves and save remaining leaves for garnish. Thinly sliced mozzarella. Thinly sliced lemon into rounds. Halve ciabatta..
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, Panko, minced basil, half the Parmesan, three-quarter teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Form into eight 1 1/2 inch meatballs..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs; turning until browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes (they’ll finish cooking later)..
- Add marinara and a quarter cup of water. Reduce to a simmer and keep warm..
- While the meatballs cook, toss green beans and lemon rounds on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Lightly squeeze lemon rounds as you toss to release some of the juices. Roast on top rack until tender and browned, 12 to 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, place 2 tablespoons butter and a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in remaining garlic powder; brush into cut sides of ciabatta. Season with salt and pepper..
- Toast in oven until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. (place cut sides up directly on oven rack where are you separate baking sheet).
- Once ciabatta, green beans, and lemon or done, remove from oven. Heat broiler to high..
- Once water is boiling at Tortelloni to pot. Cook until tender and floating to the top, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain in return to pot, toss with 2 tablespoons butter and remaining parmesan. Season with salt and plenty of pepper. Cover to keep warm..
- If marinara is too thick, add a splash of water. Top meatballs with mozzarella. Broil until cheese melts, 2 to 4 minutes..
- Halve ciabatta diagonally. Serve meatballs, ciabatta, tortelloni, and lemony green beans family style or on a plate. Roughly tear reserved basil leaves and sprinkle over meatballs and tortelloni..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese tortelloni and parmesan meatball recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cheese Tortelloni and Parmesan Meatball Recipe Video: