Beet and Goat Cheese Tart this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, beet and goat cheese tart. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beet and Goat Cheese Tart is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Beet and Goat Cheese Tart is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beet and goat cheese tart using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beet and Goat Cheese Tart:
- Take 1 of frozen puff pastry sheet.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese, finely grated.
- Make ready 4 of beets, cooked.
- Prepare 6 oz of goat cheese.
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of milk, warm.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Ground pepper, to taste.
- Get 2 of scallions.
- Take A few of arugula leaves.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar, to taste.
Instructions to make Beet and Goat Cheese Tart:
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Melissa Clark, in The New York Times, suggests to sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on the parchment paper. I like that idea, so sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over an area slightly smaller than the puff pastry sheet. Unroll the defrosted puff pastry over the grated cheese..
- Using a knife, make a slight cut 1/2 inch from the borders all around the pastry sheet without cutting through..
- Slice the beets..
- Mix the goat cheese and the warm milk. Add garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper..
- Spread mixture on the puff pastry within the cut borders..
- Place the beets over the goat cheese mixture..
- Slice the scallions, separating the white parts from the green parts. Sprinkle the white slices over the beets. Reserve the green slices..
- Bake for 25 minutes (or the recommended time suggested by the manufacturer)..
- Sprinkle the green slices of the scallions. Arrange a few arugula leaves on top. Drizzle balsamic vinegar..
- Serve and enjoy..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beet and goat cheese tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beet and Goat Cheese Tart Recipe Video: