Frosted Citrus Green Tea this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, frosted citrus green tea. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frosted Citrus Green Tea is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Frosted Citrus Green Tea is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook frosted citrus green tea using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Frosted Citrus Green Tea:
- Make ready 4 cups of V8 tropical splash, chilled.
- Get 4 cups of strong brewed green tea.
- Get of Fresh mint, lemon slices (optional).
Instructions to make Frosted Citrus Green Tea:
- Pour 2 cups juice into 1 ice cube trays. Freeze for 1 1/5 hrs.
- Mix remaining juice and tea and refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hrs.
- Unmold cubes and place 3 to 4 cubes in each of 6 glasses. Pour tea mixture into each glass. Serve with extras, if desired..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food frosted citrus green tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Frosted Citrus Green Tea Recipe Video: