Chocolate buttercream frosting this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate buttercream frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate buttercream frosting is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate buttercream frosting is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate buttercream frosting using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate buttercream frosting:
- Get 1/2 cup of real butter, softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Get 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of milk of choice.
- Take 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (Hershey's brand is what we used).
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate buttercream frosting:
- Sift Powdered sugar and cocoa powder into one bowl..
- Cream shortening and butter in large bowl with mixer on low speed. Scraping the sides of the bowl as needed to help remove clumps.
- Add vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly..
- Add lemon juice. This will help reduce sweetness.
- Add dry ingredient mixture to butter and shortening a 1/4 cup at a time. Scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as often as needed. DO NOT OVER MIX! THE BUTTER WILL MELT!.
- As frosting thickens add milk to smooth it out.
- If frosting is too sweet add lemon juice to taste.
- All done!! Enjoy!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate buttercream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate buttercream frosting Recipe Video: