Pork Stir Fry this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork stir fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Pork Stir Fry is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork stir fry using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Stir Fry:
- Get 1 of pork tenderloin.
- Make ready 1 of small onion (cut in squares).
- Get 1 of bell pepper (cut in 1” squares).
- Prepare 2 of baby bok choy (top leaves and quarter).
- Get 3 of large mushrooms sliced.
- Take 1 of jalapeño sliced (optional if you want some heat).
- Get of Black pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oil divided.
- Prepare of Stir Fry Sauce.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 3 Tbsp of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Take of Pork Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 5 Tbsp of seasoned vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of mirin seasoned sake.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 2 Tbsp of peanut oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic pressed.
Steps to make Pork Stir Fry:
- Made the stir fry sauce by mixing the chicken broth, soy sauce, lemon juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, and corn starch in a container..
- Make the pork marinade by mixing soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, sriracha sauce, ground ginger, garlic, vinegar, and peanut oil in a container..
- Cut pork tenderloin into cubes. If you cut the cubes too small the pork will have a tendency to dry out. Mix with the pork marinade and let sit for at least 30 minutes..
- Add 1 Tbsp oil (I use chili infused olive oil) to a skillet. Over medium heat add the marinated pork to the skillet. Stir pork and cook to a medium rare (about 120 F). Remove to a plate. We will finish the cook later..
- Add another Tbsp of oil to the skillet. Add the vegetables and season with black pepper. Cover skillet and cook until softened..
- Add stir fry sauce to skillet along with the pork and cherry tomatoes. Bring to a boil to thicken sauce and finish cooking the pork..
- Plate the pork stir fry and serve with rice. Enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food pork stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pork Stir Fry Recipe Video: