Iced fruit tea this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, iced fruit tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Iced fruit tea is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Iced fruit tea is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have iced fruit tea using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Iced fruit tea:
- Take 5 cups of water.
- Take 8 bags of jasmine green tea.
- Take 5 of oranges.
- Prepare 1 of grapefruit.
- Get 5 of kumquats.
- Get 1 of passion fruit.
- Take 2 of apples.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Sugar.
Instructions to make Iced fruit tea:
- Submerge the tea bags in water of 75 degree Celsius (or simply hot water), water of 75。C can reduce the bitterness of tea. Cover and leave in room temperature for 1 hour.
- Squeeze the orange and kumquat juice and set aside.
- Bring out the seeds from the passionfruit.
- Cut the fruits into your desirable shapes.
- Remove the tea bags, dissolve the sugar into the warm tea.
- Add the juice and passion fruit seeds into the jasmine tea, stir in some ice.
- Add your favorable fruits into your glass, pour in the fruit tea, enjoy 🍹😋！.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food iced fruit tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Iced fruit tea Recipe Video: