Roasted Tofu and Pineapple with Peanut Sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted tofu and pineapple with peanut sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Tofu and Pineapple with Peanut Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Roasted Tofu and Pineapple with Peanut Sauce is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted tofu and pineapple with peanut sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Tofu and Pineapple with Peanut Sauce:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter, unsalted.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar (dark or light).
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 tsp of hot sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/8 Tbsp of red-pepper flakes.
- Get 1 lb of extra-firm tofu (or firm).
- Make ready 2 cups of pineapple chunks.
- Get A few of whole cilantro leaves.
Steps to make Roasted Tofu and Pineapple with Peanut Sauce:
- In a food processor combine peanut butter, coconut milk, 5 Tbsp of hot water, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, hot sauce and a pinch of salt..
- In a large bowl whisk together the peanut oil, a pinch of salt and the red-pepper flakes..
- Cut the tofu in bite-size pieces..
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F..
- Add tofu and pineapple to the bowl and carefully mix to coat pieces with the oil mixture. Place in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes, then turn them and roast for 5 to 10 more minutes to caramelize pineapple and brown the tofu..
- Serve with cilantro leaves and the peanut sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted tofu and pineapple with peanut sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Roasted Tofu and Pineapple with Peanut Sauce Recipe Video: