Tonic syrup this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tonic syrup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tonic syrup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tonic syrup is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tonic syrup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tonic syrup:
- Make ready 1.6 g of red cinchona bark chopped not powdered.
- Make ready 9 g of gentan root chopped.
- Make ready 18 g of citric acid.
- Prepare 27 g of lemon zest(peel) about 2-3 lemons.
- Make ready 12 g of lime zest(peel) abou 2 limes.
- Take 15 g of lemon grass.
- Get 1 L of water.
- Take of Simple syrup(750g sugar/500ml water.
- Take 2 oz of gin or vodka.
Steps to make Tonic syrup:
- Bring top 7 ingredients to boil.
- Simmer till liquid is 500ml.
- Strain out particulates.
- Tripe filter with coffee filter.
- Bring 500ml filtered aromat water to a boil. Add 750g sugar, reduce heat. stir till sugar is disolved. Do not boil..
- Let cool, add alcohol, refrigerate. Last 3 months in fridge(3 weeks on counter).
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food tonic syrup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tonic syrup Recipe Video: