Bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing:
- Make ready of Approximately 2 cups or 1 can of cooked black beans, pinto beans, or heirloom variety of your choice. Rinse beans if they are from a can.
- Get 1 ear of corn (can also use canned corn).
- Make ready 1 of bell pepper or several small sweet Italian peppers of various colors, small dice.
- Make ready 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready 1 handful of chopped leafy herbs such as scallions, parsley, dill, and/or cilantro, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced (I mashed a clove that I had simmered in the same pot as the beans).
- Get 2 of limes, juiced.
- Make ready of Generous drizzle of olive oil.
- Get of Salt, pepper, and dried ground cumin, to taste.
Instructions to make Bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing:
- Stir together lime juice, olive oil, herbs, salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic to make vinaigrette. Adjust seasonings to taste. Should be fairly sour as the beans will soak up the lime juice..
- Boil the ear of corn for 20 minutes until tender. Then cut the kernels off the cob. You can do all your prep/chopping while the corn is boiling..
- Combine all ingredients. Taste and add more vegetables or beans if necessary for texture — there should be a good balance of crunchy bell peppers, juicy corn and tomatoes, and tender but not mushy beans..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bean and corn salad in cumin-lime dressing Recipe Video: