Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, raw vegan berry cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have raw vegan berry cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust.
- Make ready 1 cup of packed pitted Medjool dates.
- Take 1 cup of raw walnuts (can also use almonds).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of maca powder (optional–adds a nice malty flavor).
- Take of Filling.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews (quick-soak by covering the cashews with boiling hot water, soak uncovered for 30 minutes, then drain).
- Make ready 1 of large lemon, juiced.
- Take 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Take 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 2/3 cup of full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of raspberries.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hibiscus powder (optional–makes a brilliant pink color).
- Take 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- Get 2 teaspoon of blue butterfly pea flower powder (optional–makes a vibrant blue color).
- Get 3/4 cup of blackberries.
Instructions to make Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake:
- If using springform pans: Wrap one 9-inch or 4 4-inch springform pans with 1-2 layers of aluminum foil, covering the bottom and the sides. Lightly coat the bottoms and sides with coconut oil. Cut a circle of parchment paper for the bottom of the pan. Place about ½ cup of the crust mixture in each the 4” pans (or all of it for the 9” pan) and pack down tightly with the bottom of a glass or back of a spoon (the glass works best). Place in the freezer to firm up while you make the filling..
- If using cupcake tins: Line cupcake tins with parchment paper. Press paper down into the tin using a small measuring cup or the bottom of a glass. Place about 2 tablespoons of the crust mixture in the parchment paper “cups” and pack down tightly with the bottom of a measuring cup, the bottom of a glass, or back of a spoon. Place in the freezer to firm up while you make the filling..
- To make the crust: • Add dates to a food processor or blender until it turns into paste and forms into a ball. Remove and set aside. • Next, blend the walnuts into a coarse meal. Add dates and maca (if using) to the nut meal and blend until a chunky dough forms, which holds together when you squeeze it between your fingers.**.
- Add all filling ingredients, except berries, hibiscus powder, and blue butterfly pea flower powder, to a blender and mix until very smooth. I had to blend it for a while in my regular blender, but if you have a Vitamix, this part of the process should go quickly. If the mixture doesn’t look completely smooth, you can add a bit more coconut milk..
- Set aside two cups of the filling..
- Add the raspberries and hibiscus (if using) to the filling that remains in the blender. Blend until the color is uniform..
- Divide the raspberry filling evenly among the tins or pans. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles and even out the filling..
- Place 1 cup of filling in the blender and add the blueberries and blue butterfly pea powder (if using). Blend until the color is uniform..
- Divide the blueberry filling evenly among the tins or pans. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles and even out the filling..
- Place the remaining cup of filling in the blender and add the black raspberries. Blend until the color is uniform..
- Divide the black raspberry filling evenly among the tins or pans. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles and even out the filling..
- Freeze until firm..
- Remove from freezer, and pop the cakes out of the tins or pans and place on plates. Allow to sit at room temperature before serving – 10 minutes for cupcakes, 20 minutes for 4” or 9” cakes. Make sure they don’t sit too long or they will get mushy..
- The cakes, if removed from the tins or pans and placed in an airtight container, will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, or the freezer for up to 2 weeks..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food raw vegan berry cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake Recipe Video: