Masala tea this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, masala tea. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Masala tea is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Masala tea is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook masala tea using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala tea:
- Get 4 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom pods.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon stick, broken into pieces.
- Make ready 3 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Make ready 1 of ⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 cup milk.
- Take 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of black tea (decaf is best).
Instructions to make Masala tea:
- In a mortar, crush the cloves, cardamom pods and cinnamon, or use a coffee grinder..
- Transfer the crushed spices to a small saucepan, add the water, ginger and pepper and bring to a boil..
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let steep for 5 minutes..
- Add the milk and sugar to the pan and bring to a boil..
- Remove from the heat and add the tea..
- Cover and let steep for 3 minutes..
- Stir the chai, then strain it into a warmed teapot or directly into teacups..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food masala tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Masala tea Recipe Video: