Creamy Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Bok Choy this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy lemon chicken with artichokes and bok choy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Bok Choy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Bok Choy is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy lemon chicken with artichokes and bok choy using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Bok Choy:
- Get 1 lb of chicken cutlets.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of Flour for dredging.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 12 of frozen quartered artichokes.
- Take 4 of Baby bok choy cut in halves.
- Get 3 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmigiana reggiano cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Bok Choy:
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. For a little extra kick you can substitute sriracha seasoning. Dredge chicken in the flour and shake off excess flour. Add 1 Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp butter to a skillet and melt the butter over medium heat. Brown the chicken on both sides but do not fully cook the chicken. Remove chicken to a plate..
- Add another Tbsp of oil to skillet along with the thyme and garlic. Cook for only 30 seconds. Add chicken broth and cream cheese. Bring to a boil and melt the cheese..
- Add the bok choy and the artichokes to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes or until soft..
- Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer until the sauce is thickened and the chicken cooked. Remove chicken and vegetables to a plate..
- Add lemon juice and cheese to skillet and mix in. Plate chicken and vegetables and pour sauce over. Serve with rice and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy lemon chicken with artichokes and bok choy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Creamy Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Bok Choy Recipe Video: