Strawberry Slush this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry slush. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Slush is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry Slush is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have strawberry slush using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Slush:
- Take of Drink mixture.
- Take 7 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 pack of unsweetened strawberry koolaid packet (dry).
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can of frozen Orange Juice- thawed.
- Make ready 1 pint of or 2 cups Vodka- I prefer Sky.
- Make ready 1 of large package of frozen sliced strawberries (10 oz - 16 oz) -.
- Prepare of To mix with the Slush.
- Take of Sprite or 7Up.
Steps to make Strawberry Slush:
- The orange juice and strawberries need to be layed out to thaw..
- Mix ingredients and freeze..
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving..
- Stir until slushy with a spoon..
- Spoon into a glass, add Sprite or 7Up.
- **I couldn't find sky, used Pinnacle. And put the whole bottle in..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry slush recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Strawberry Slush Recipe Video: