Tiramisu-ish Dessert this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tiramisu-ish dessert. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisu-ish Dessert is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tiramisu-ish Dessert is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tiramisu-ish dessert using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu-ish Dessert:
- Prepare of rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch).
- Get of Anglaise Sauce.
- Take 60 g (4 Tbsp) of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar, for milk.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for yolk.
- Get 3 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take of Cream.
- Make ready 100 g (3.5 oz) of mascarpone.
- Prepare 200 ml of (7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Prepare 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum (optional).
- Get of Coffee Mixture.
- Take 1.5 Tbsp of Instant coffee.
- Make ready 120 g (8 Tbsp) of boiling water.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Others.
- Get of about 18 biscuits.
- Make ready of cocoa powder, sugar-free, for dusting.
Steps to make Tiramisu-ish Dessert:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/ng8WZ-NagYU.
- 【For Anglaise Sauce】Put egg yolks in a large bowl and add 2 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix well until whitish (around 1 min). Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Put milk and 1 tsp granulated sugar in a small bowl, and mix lightly. Warm the milk with a microwave (600W 30sec). Stir the milk to melt the sugar. Add the milk to the yolk mixture while stirring..
- Pour the mixture in a small pot. (Prepare ices and a bowl; set aside.) Warm the mixture over extremely low heat while stirring. Warm until it gets thickened a little. After turn off the heat, continue to stir for a min to prevent unevenness..
- Pour it into the prepared bowl, and let it cool with ice water. Anglaise sauce is ready..
- 【For Cream】Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to heavy cream, and Whip it until soft peaks form. Add vanilla essence, and mix well..
- Put the mascarpone in a large bowl, and mix well until smooth. Add the chilled Anglaise sauce, and mix well. If lumps form, mix with a whisk until smooth..
- Add the whipped cream in 3 parts, and fold it each time. Add rum and fold it..
- 【For Coffee Mixture】Mix Instant coffee, boiling water, and granulated sugar. Stir well to melt the coffee and sugar..
- 【For Assemble】Dip biscuits into the coffee mixture for 1-2 sec. Arrange the biscuits in the container. I used a rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch). Spread one-third of the tiramisu cream over the biscuits. Repeat this process another 2 times to create 3 layers..
- Dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 4 hours or more (If possible, overnight)..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tiramisu-ish dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tiramisu-ish Dessert Recipe Video: