Pineapple adobo this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, pineapple adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple adobo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Pineapple adobo is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pineapple adobo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple adobo:
- Take 2 of bone-in pork shoulder chops.
- Take 4-6 of chicken thighs or drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic, cloves separated, peeled, and thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of whole peppercorns.
- Take 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 4 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 cup of pure pineapple juice.
- Take 2/3 cup of rice vinegar.
Instructions to make Pineapple adobo:
- Lay the pork shoulders in a large pot and add enough water to submerge them by a few cm. Add a large pinch of salt and turn the heat up to medium. Bring to a simmer. Skim the surface occasionally to remove any gunk and fat that collects on the surface. After 1 hr, add the chicken, and extra water as needed to keep the meat submerged. Simmer another 20 minutes, then remove all the meat to a plate. Do not discard the braising liquid..
- Once cooled a bit, de-bone, trim, and chop the pork into large chunks (about 2 to 3 cm). If using chicken drumsticks, you can also clean them up and remove the nubby ends..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium saute pan on medium-high heat. Throw in the pork and fry for about 3 minutes until browned. Remove the pork and add the chicken. Fry for about another 3 minutes. Return the pork to the pan with the chicken..
- Pour the braising liquid into the pan. Add the garlic, peppercorns, soy sauce and bay leaves. Let simmer for about 2 minutes, then add the pineapple juice and rice vinegar. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked, the pork is fork tender, and the sauce is reduced by at least half and slightly thickened. Serve on top of freshly steamed rice..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pineapple adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pineapple adobo Recipe Video: