Thursday Night Meal this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, thursday night meal. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thursday Night Meal is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Thursday Night Meal is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thursday night meal using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thursday Night Meal:
- Get of Linguine.
- Take 1/2 pound of linguine.
- Get 1 quart of water.
- Take 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil for tossing.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes for tossing.
- Get 24 ounces of vodka spaghetti sauce.
- Get of Porkchops.
- Get 2-1/2 pound of bone in center cut porkchops.
- Get As needed of salt.
- Get As needed of ground black pepper.
- Get of Flour.
- Make ready 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Get 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Make ready of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of extra large eggs.
- Take To taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Thursday Night Meal:
- Boil the pasta till your desired doneness, in the water with sal and olive oil. Drain saving the pasta water. Add the 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with the parsley and toss the pasta till coated..
- Wash and season the porkchops. Season the flour. Then coat each porkchops with the seasoned flour. Heat the oil for frying. Let each porkchop rest with flour coating for at least 10 minutes..
- Fry in the oil 7 minutes per side. Turn the 3rd time and cook frying 5 minutes. My chops are an inch thick..
- Cook the vegetables in a pot with a cup of the pasta water. Add granulated garlic and onion powder. Salt to taste. Cook to your desired consistency..
- Move to a paper towel when done to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Fry the eggs. Heat the skillet. Add the eggs, salt, and pepper. When the bottom whites are cooked add water and cover till all the whites are done..
- Serve with the egg on top of sauce for linguine. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thursday night meal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thursday Night Meal Recipe Video: