Thai tea Brulee - vegan - no torch this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai tea brulee - vegan - no torch. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai tea Brulee - vegan - no torch is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Thai tea Brulee - vegan - no torch is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai tea brulee - vegan - no torch using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai tea Brulee - vegan - no torch:
- Get 1 tbsp of thai tea leaves.
- Make ready 200 ml of rice milk/plant based milk.
- Get 200 gr of silken tofu (drain excess water).
- Get 80 gr of soft icing sugar mixture.
- Make ready of vanilla essence (optional).
- Get 50 gr of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Take of dragonfruit and mint as garnish.
Steps to make Thai tea Brulee - vegan - no torch:
- Bring rice milk, soft icing sugar mixture, tea leaves to boil for 5 minutes..
- Drain and separate tea leaves from milk, blend together with tofu until smooth, pour into ramekins and add hot water to baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 150-160c and let it set overnight or 3 hours minimum into fridge.
- Add sugar and water to pan, let it boil gently, when its turn brown, take off from heat then pour onto the top.
- Scoop out dragonfruit balls, garnish and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food thai tea brulee - vegan - no torch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thai tea Brulee - vegan - no torch Recipe Video: