Almond Cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, almond cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Almond Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Almond Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook almond cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Cake:
- Take 150 g of Almond flour.
- Get 4 of eggs, room temp, seperated.
- Make ready 100 g of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon zest from 1 large lemon.
- Make ready 35 g of sliced almonds.
- Take of Icing sugar for garnish, optional.
Steps to make Almond Cake:
- Grease/butter a 18cm springform pan. Line the bottom with a circle of parchment paper. Preheat oven to 175C..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 4 egg yolks and 100 g sugar. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed 3 minutes or until thick, creamy and lightened in color. Add 150 g almond flour and 1 Tbsp lemon zest and use a spatula to fold and stir together until incorporated. Wash and dry attachments from the mixer..
- In a second large mixing bowl, add 4 egg whites and beat together until stiff peaks form (about 2 minutes). Fold the egg whites 1 heaping spoonful at a time into the almond batter, folding with each addition just until incorporated and scraping from the bottom of the bowl to ensure batter has an even consistency..
- Once all the egg whites are incorporated and batter is even in consistency (do not over-mix), transfer batter to the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the top with sliced almonds. Bake at 175C for 20 minutes or until top is firm..
- Let cake rest in the pan 15 minutes then run a thin spatula around the sides and invert it onto your hand then place it right side up on the rack. Let cool to room temperature and garnish with powdered sugar and lemon slices if desired..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food almond cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Almond Cake Recipe Video: