Russian Walnut Tea Cookies this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, russian walnut tea cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Russian Walnut Tea Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Russian Walnut Tea Cookies is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook russian walnut tea cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Russian Walnut Tea Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of walnuts.
- Take 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get of some powered sugar for rolling.
Steps to make Russian Walnut Tea Cookies:
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Grind nuts to a coarse meal in a food processor.
- Beat butter and sugar with a mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour to butter and sugar mixture.
- Add cinnamon, salt, and nuts then mix thoroughly. The dough should be crumbly but hold together when rolled in your hands..
- Form dough in 3/4 inch balls and place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Finished cookies should look raw on top, but have lightly browned undersides. Carefully lift one with a spatula to check..
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll each cookie in powered sugar.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food russian walnut tea cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Russian Walnut Tea Cookies Recipe Video: