Brown butter and sage linguine with chicken this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brown butter and sage linguine with chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brown butter and sage linguine with chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Brown butter and sage linguine with chicken is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have brown butter and sage linguine with chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brown butter and sage linguine with chicken:
- Take 2 of chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get Handful of fresh sage (about 2 dozen leaves).
- Prepare 450 g of dry linguine.
- Get 1 of large shallot, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lemon (finely grated rind and juice).
- Get of Freshly grated parmesan for garnish.
Instructions to make Brown butter and sage linguine with chicken:
- Wrap the chicken breasts in between layers of cling film and use a kitchen mallet, rolling pin, or pot to pound them to an even thickness (aim for about 1 to 1 1/2 cm)..
- Put a large pan on medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt. Add the sage leaves and let them fry until crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes. Fish out the sage leaves and set them aside..
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and lay them into the pan. Turn the heat up to medium-high and add a splash of olive oil. Sear the chicken, turning over every few minutes, for about 12 minutes, or until a thermometer registers 165 F internal temperature. Remove the breasts to a plate to rest..
- Drop the pasta into a large pot of boiling, salted water. By the time the noodles are cooked, the sauce should be ready..
- Add the shallots to the pan you used for the sage. Turn the heat back down to medium and let cook about 5 minutes until the shallots are soft and starting to brown. If they seem to cook too fast, add a ladleful of the pasta cooking water to slow the process down..
- Carve the chicken into large chunks and return the pieces to the pan. Stir in a few more ladles of pasta water until the sauce emulsifies and thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer gently until the pasta is ready..
- Drag the cooked noodles into the pan of sauce. Add the lemon rind and a squeeze of juice, then toss to coat. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan and the crispy sage leaves..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brown butter and sage linguine with chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brown butter and sage linguine with chicken Recipe Video: