Lemon Drop Martini this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lemon drop martini. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Drop Martini is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Lemon Drop Martini is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon drop martini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Get 2 oz of blueberry vodka.
- Prepare 1 oz of lemoncello.
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of triple sec.
- Get 1/2 ounce of lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best).
- Make ready 5 of fresh blueberries.
- Get cubes of Ice.
- Prepare of Optional lemon zest twist.
Instructions to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Grab a cocktail shaker and a shot glass. Roll your lemon on counter before you squeeze juice out with a lemon juicer.
- Grab the rest of your ingredients and measure out into shot glass and pour into cocktail shaker (because it was for two We just doubled the recipe) next add some ice and shake (20 - 25 seconds).
- Note* You can either put the blueberries in when you shake or add afterward. It gives a different look..
- Once you are done shaking for 20 to 25 seconds. Strain it and Pour into Martini glass and either add lemon twist or some blueberries and serve..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food lemon drop martini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemon Drop Martini Recipe Video: