Pasta a la Vodka this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pasta a la vodka. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta a la Vodka is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pasta a la Vodka is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta a la vodka using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta a la Vodka:
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of vodka.
- Take 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan.
- Take 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Pasta a la Vodka:
- Sauté minced garlic and onion in olive oil and butter over medium-low heat, about 10 mins or until golden..
- Add vodka and simmer to reduce, 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken stock and crushed tomatoes, allow to simmer about five mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen peas and simmer another five mins.
- Season with salt, pepper, basil, and Parmesan to taste.
- Add heavy cream and stir.
- Serve atop your favorite pasta. (We recommend gemelli!) Top with sautéed spinach for extra veggies..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pasta a la vodka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta a la Vodka Recipe Video: