Indian ginger tea this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian ginger tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian ginger tea is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Indian ginger tea is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian ginger tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian ginger tea:
- Get 1 glass of water.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of grated crushed ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of crushed ilaichi or green cardamom.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of tea leaves indian chaipatti RED LABEL.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sugar or more according to taste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of laung or cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick half.
- Prepare 1 glass of milk Luke warm.
Instructions to make Indian ginger tea:
- First boil the water.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one.
- Now stir at low flame for 2 to 3 minutes now add warm milk and have a boil for atleast 2 minutes.
- Your delicious ginger masala tea is ready.stay healthy friends.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food indian ginger tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indian ginger tea Recipe Video: