Penne Vodka this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, penne vodka. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Penne Vodka is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Penne Vodka is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook penne vodka using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Vodka:
- Take 2 cans of Crushed Tomatoes, 28 oz each.
- Get 1 can of tomato paste, 6 oz.
- Take 1 cup of minus 2 tbsps good quality vodka.
- Make ready 1 half of vadalia onion, sliced in strips (or more to taste).
- Get 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Make ready 4 oz of Prosciutto, sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare of Few sprinkles each of pepper, kosher salt, garlic salt, sugar.
- Take of Up to 1qt HEAVY CREAM (must use heavy for correct consistency).
Instructions to make Penne Vodka:
- In a large saucepan, saute onions and garlic in olive oil, over medium heat, until soft.
- Add prosciutto and cook about 1 minute.
- Add vodka, turn UP heat to med-hi, and cook until booze burns out, about 7 minutes.
- LOWER heat to medium-low and add crushed tomatoes and paste, stir.
- Add pepper, salts, and sugar, stir.
- Turn UP heat until boiling (watch!) then lower heat to low. Cook 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream, half a cup at a time until desired flavor is reached. I usually use just under a full quart.
- Let simmer until bubbling, and add any extra salt or pepper desired. Stir. Turn off heat.
- Add pasta and serve immediately. This makes enough sauce for about 2 lbs pasta. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food penne vodka recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Penne Vodka Recipe Video: