Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, earl grey tea pound cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook earl grey tea pound cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake:
- Take 1/2 cup (120 g) of butter, softened.
- Prepare 70 g of sugar(original :200g).
- Make ready 3 of eggs, room temperature.
- Get 1 tbsp (15 ml) of orange zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp (5 ml) of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 1/3 cups (160 g) of sifted flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) of salt.
- Take 1 tsp (5 ml) of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 of Earl Gray tea bags.
Instructions to make Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) degrees. Spray Bundt pan with baking spray and distribute well with a pastry brush. (If using Nordicware). I use the mini silicone bundt so that it’s not necessary to spray. This recipe is made for 1 mini bundt pan and 2 small pans like I did. You can use normal bundt pan (10 cups capacity or loaf pan by double the recipe).
- Mix orange zest with sugar to kick up the flavor for 10 minutes..
- Warm ½ cup of milk in a sauce pan. Add 3 Earl Gray tea bags. Allow it to steep for 5-7 minutes. Discard bags and allow milk to cool..
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder and set aside..
- Cream together butter and sugar until very light and fluffy. Add the eggs to the butter mixture, 1 by 1. Then add the flour mixture to the batter in thirds, alternating with the Earl Gray mixture. just until combined, being careful not to over mix! (or your cake will be tough)..
- Using small ice scoop to pour in molds. Tap the molds to release air bubbles..
- Bake 20 mins until a toothpick comes out clean. Once cooled, reverse molds and cakes onto a cooling rack. Dust with powdered sugar..
- Served with Earl Grey Tea!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food earl grey tea pound cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake Recipe Video: