Thai tea lava croissant this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, thai tea lava croissant. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai tea lava croissant is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai tea lava croissant is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thai tea lava croissant using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai tea lava croissant:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take of Dough.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of Thai tea custard.
- Prepare 50 ml of concentrated thai tea (3 tbsp tea powder).
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolk.
- Take 100 g of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn starch.
Instructions to make Thai tea lava croissant:
- In a small bowl, beat butter and flour until combined; spread into a 12x6-in. rectangle on a piece of waxed paper. Cover with another piece of waxed paper; refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the milk, sugar, egg, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes..
- Roll dough into a 14-in. square. Remove top sheet of waxed paper from butter; invert onto half of dough. Remove waxed paper. Fold dough over butter; seal edges..
- Roll into a 20x12-in. rectangle. Fold into thirds. Repeat rolling and folding twice. (If butter softens, chill after folding.) Wrap in plastic; refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap dough. On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 25x20-in. rectangle. Cut into 5-in. squares. Cut each square diagonally in half, forming two triangles..
- Roll up triangles from the wide end; place 2 in. apart with point down on ungreased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form crescent shape. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes..
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown..
- To make Thai tea custard, mix egg yolk and sugar until well blended. Add coconut milk and thai tea. Stir under low heat and sift corn starch slowly. Keep at low heat until the custard become thicken..
- To fill the custard inside croissant. At the bottom of croissant, use sharp knife to cut a small hole then fill the custard by using small tip piping bag..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai tea lava croissant recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thai tea lava croissant Recipe Video: